Oil prices were above $65/bbl last week, and a lot else has been going on in the week prior to the OPEC Meeting. Find our more by viewing our weekly video recap.
- Oil prices supported above $65/bbl as OPEC meets to confirm widely anticipated continuation of cuts.
- G20 gives some positive spin to US-China sanctions and North Korean relations.
- Stronger renewable output expected to temper prompt power pricing this week.
- Reaction to this week’s US non-farm payroll data for June is expected to be muted as the release day falls on July 5th.
- Brexit continues to weigh on sterling with the Tory leadership election campaign in full swing.
Latest posts by Wayne Bryan (see all)
- Nyhamna Gas Outage Revised Lower – Energy Flashback – Week 27 - July 11, 2019
- Oil prices above $65/bbl prior to OPEC Meeting – Energy Flashback – Week 26 - July 1, 2019
- LNG on the Rise – Energy Flashback – Week 24 - June 18, 2019